Media Sales Gateway
The Media Sales Gateway, Admiral, is a sell-side tool that provides both the infrastructure and workflows to automate converged advertising sales, from demand through order fulfillment, including digital and OTT inventory, traditional spot, and impression-based/dynamic ad insertion for live linear.
Accommodating multichannel, omni-platform selling, Admiral will provide a viable path for media companies to transition to converged, impression-based workflows, without needing to change the underlying traffic system. Its dynamic interoperability will ensure that orders are routed automatically to the appropriate inventory, regardless of a company’s current execution system.
Admiral’s five primary platforms will include:
- Buy-Side Aggregation: a portal for agencies to transmit requests for proposals.
- Inventory Management: provides visibility to all available inventory assets across digital (OTT, CTV) and linear platforms.
- Proposal/Negotiation: originates and builds converged proposals to electronically negotiate with the agency/buyer.
- Order Management: converts accepted proposals into orders and automatically propagates the required information to the underlying execution systems.
- Make-Goods and Campaign Management: once the initial orders are sent; make goods and campaigns will be managed through the system until the final order requirements are completed.
The next-phase development of the Media Sales Gateway will be accelerated with investment and expertise from partnerships with Gray Television, CoxReps, Graham Media, and Hearst Television. Cox Enterprises’ Videa software will serve as the initial back-end technology for traditional linear spot and all future development will be built on Azure with an open architecture.
Admiral will be developed and released in several phases.
- The first phase will include the Buy-Side Aggregation platform and a primary workflow for traditional linear ad sales, with a target for completion in early fourth quarter of 2022.
- The second phase will include a fully converged experience for traditional linear, digital, and OTT workflows, with a completion target of second quarter 2023.
- Development will continue to include impressions-based linear with dynamic ad insertion workflows, including a push to ATSC 3.0 execution systems, as well as advanced reporting and analytics.
For more information or to request meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.