Matrix Operations Company, LLC (Matrix Solutions) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. The following information is provided to assist you in understanding what type of information we collect from www.matrixformedia.com (our “Website”) and how we handle or use personally identifiable information and other related information collected in connection with the use of our Website.
Matrix Solutions does not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website visitors, except as described here. However, Matrix Solutions may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
1. What information do we collect?
IP Addresses: Matrix Solutions may use your IP address (not your e-mail address) to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website, or to gather broad demographic information.
Cookies: A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user ID, that the website uses to track the pages you’ve visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information that you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites.
Surveys: From time to time, Matrix Solutions may conduct online surveys. Our surveys may ask you for your feedback or for demographic information, such as your zip code or your industry sector. If the online survey collects Personal Data, we may use that data to send you further information.
By completing and submitting a survey, you agree that Matrix Solutions may contact you regarding the topic(s) of the survey or to send or request additional information for follow-up purposes.
Forms: You may complete a Contact Us or similar form on this Website in order to access or request additional information about particular subject matter. If/when you sign into the Website, fill out a form, and/or download information; you may be required by Matrix Solutions to submit your Personal Data or other contact information. Matrix Solutions may add this information to a database in order to build relationships with potential customers, business partners, suppliers, and contacts. This information also is used to enhance your user experience on the Website. By completing and submitting a form, you agree that Matrix Solutions may contact you in order to send or request additional information for follow-up purposes.
You can opt out of communications with Matrix Solutions at any time. For more details, refer to the Opt Out Options below.
Demographic and User Profile Data: Matrix Solutions may use demographic or user profile data that we collect to tailor your Website experience, deliver content that we believe may interest you, and display information that matches your preferences. Matrix Solutions may use this data to gain insight into your needs and interests.
2. What information do we share?
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website visitors, except as described here. Matrix Solutions may share information provided by you to service providers that we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. As described above, Matrix Solutions may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
3. Links to Other Sites: Our Website may contain links to other websites. Matrix Solutions is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other website. Please refer to the policies of the respective website(s) to determine their applicable privacy practices and policies.
4. Opt Out Options: Please contact Matrix Solutions toll-free at (877) 687-9066 to request that your contact information be marked as “Do Not Solicit.” Additionally, you may submit a “Do Not Solicit” request to Support@matrixformedia.com. You may choose to opt back in to receiving general and promotional communications from Matrix Solutions at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive other general or promotional e-mails from Matrix Solutions, please follow the opt-out instructions set forth above or within the e-mail you receive from Matrix Solutions.
5. Customer Testimonials: Matrix Solutions may post a list of Customers and testimonials on our Website that contain Customer specific information such as Customer names and titles. Matrix Solutions obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any list or testimonial on our Website or otherwise.
6. Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Website, please contact Matrix Solutions by e-mail at email@example.com or write to us at Matrix Solutions, 901 Pennsylvania Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15233, Attn: Website.
Last Modified: April 19, 2011