Monarch empowers sales teams to sell smarter, faster, and more efficiently
Serving as a centralized hub, the platform connects disparate data sources in the workflow to provide users complete visibility and accessibility into their business.
- Account Management
- Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Sales Productivity
- Revenue and Pipeline
- Reports and Dashboards
- Account Growth Module
- National Projections Workflow
In addition to the flagship platform for broadcast, Monarch's product suite includes Monarch Digital, Monarch Network, and Monarch Enterprise. Each unique platform solution is designed to deliver the robust revenue management features and functionality that Monarch has become known for, plus added capabilities pertinent to maximizing media ad sales within the specified media market vertical as outlined below.
- Manage Revenue by Marketplace
- Expanded Deal Fields
- Options Reporting
- Flexible Dashboards
- AUR, CPM, Budget, and Revenue Analysis
- Advertiser, Agency, & Hold Co. Relationships
- Integrations with Traffic, Financial, and Sales systems
- Distribution Mapping (Vendor Specific Configurations)
- CPM Calculator (Unique or Corporate Demos)
- Brand Profiles – Phase I
- Digital Deals – Phase I
- Campaign Pacing Reporting
- Pipeline, Revenue, and Forecasts
- Integrations with GAM
- Supports ATSC 3.0 Sellable Hierarchies
- Audience Targets Intelligence & Insights
- Flexible & Cross-Media Budgeting
- Executive Level Reporting
- Converged Deal Workflows
- Sales Intelligence and Analytics focused on Media Trends
- Cross-Platform Integrations with hooks in Linear and Non-Linear
Monarch Network supports cable and broadcast networks, delivering key marketplace demographics and metrics, including CPM, AUR, EUR and provides cancellable options.
- Account Management: Manages multi-faceted agency and advertiser relationships
- Insights: AUR/ CPM Analysis
- Connectivity: Integrations with WO Network and automated deal workflow
Monarch Digital supports non-linear workflows, digital, OTT, OTA, etc., allows users to customize monetization metric by impression, CTR, CPC, CPD, and/or SOV, and leverages CPM calculators and cost conversion targets to automate cost calculations.
- Account Management: Manage Brand Profiles for Audience Tracking
- Insights: Campaign pacing alerts and reach and frequency reporting
- Connectivity: Integrations into systems throughout the sales, finance, and operations ecosystem and mappings to your preferred OMS or account partners (e.g. GAM and Epsilon)
Monarch Enterprise supports ATSC 3.0 sales models and distribution including flexible channels and localized broadcasts. It delivers the capabilities, flexibility, and holistic views necessary to manage and optimize converged selling including tracking cross-media trends. Flexible and intelligent cross-platform budgets support account growth.
- Insights: Audience intelligence
- Connectivity: Integrations into systems throughout the sales, finance, and operations ecosystem
Monarch surfaces cross-sell and upsell opportunities enabling users to optimize media ad sales.
Aggregate and normalize data from disparate systems in the workflow, such as CRM, OMS, and Traffic/Billing, to produce one source of master data.
MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS
Relying on enterprise-wide data, users are alerted where / when to take action to make sales happen.
MEDIA-SPECIFIC CRM PLATFORM
Millions of dollars have been gained in productivity when using media-specific ad tech solutions and manual processes and errors reduced 90%. Monarch is a media-specific CRM platform that delivers:
- Automated data collection and analysis
- Enterprise-wide, aggregated and normalized data in one view
- Transparency to all teams
- Alert notifications when action is needed based on 1st and 3rd party data
Monarch’s key features are a mixture of core capabilities and enhancements that media sellers expect from their sales platform to sell more intuitively across all media platforms.
Intelligent, automatic alerts guides sales team to increased revenue and faster time to close
The interactive deal pipeline delivers a snapshot of every deal in the pipeline, enabling users to see the value and move deals between stages
KEY BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Relying on robust reporting and analytics sales teams can roll-up or drill down into their data with an infinite number of reports
Shorten the budget process and alleviate unnecessary pain points during ‘budget season’ with auto-fill functionality and ability to lock budgets
Media-specific integrations, standard in Monarch, afford enhanced interoperability and connectivity through the advertising ecosystem
Customizable data cards allows users to create dashboards based on the information and insights they want to see immediately
Managers can keep an eye on sales team, knowing who’s succeeding, where new opportunities lie, who’s meeting budget, and who’s selling what
OPTIMIZE CROSS-PLATFORM SALES
Have accounts spending on one platform but not another? Create proactive alert notifications that will cross reference accounts to highlight what media platforms accounts are buying and not buying on.
Monarch aggregates, normalizes, and cleanses data from disparate systems in the workflow to provide users with one unified view. Eliminating the need to access data in multiple systems and reducing errors, manual entry, and data redundancy.
Spend less time compiling data and more time acting on it. Monarch enables AEs to access data from any device 24/7 – freeing them from being chained to their desks. Enterprise-wide visibility provides users immediate access to reporting and comparison views.
Customized corporate and AE dashboards deliver key insights with expanded data access, rankings, and trend information allowing users to be kept in the know while streamlining productivity.
Utilize visual sales planning tools, including an interactive sales funnel to manage deals in real-time, and stay up-to-date on all activities. Additionally, users have immediate access to and are alerted to accounts that might churn and/or are inactive enabling them to take action to retain revenue before it’s too late.
Users can customize reports to view sales coverage analysis, activity analysis, new business continuation, account adoption, pipeline analysis, and more.
ENTERPRISE-WIDE BEST PRACTICES
A benefit of Monarch reporting and performance views are they allow easy to do comparisons between markets and between brands bringing “best practice” implementers into focus. The way activities and other sales metrics are tracked can then be standardized giving both the AE’s the “Proven Path” to follow as well as sales managers visibility into AE’s activity and compliance to standardized workflow.
We value the extensive relationships we have built with integrated partners across the industry. Here are a few of the integration partners we work with and integrations we provide. For a more comprehensive list and discussion, please contact us.
Relying on robust, flexible, and highly secure APIs Matrix Solutions’ provides programmatic access to your organization’s information. Contact us for more in-depth information on our APIs available.